Coarse movies

L

Lazinko

Hey, it has been a while.

does anybody got any coarse/carp movies in the computer? or do you know any Direct Connect hub or other programs to share them. it would be great. in swe it's just Rex Hunt, matt hayes that is circulating.

i belive it's more coarse fishing-movies in the UK.

/Dan

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Well what you do mate is contact The Monk. He has access to lots of coarse movies made using lots of Ruffe Slappers....

Oh sorry, I didn't spot that the thread was about fishing.

Sorry again.

L

Lazinko

hahahahha :)
Anybody who got coarse fishing movies?, not bedchair fishing :)

R

Rodney Wrestt

A couple of times Terry, but the cream soon sorted that out :eek:)

J

John Hepworth

Any on carpers wife's
I have a video of the National record chub that came from the Tees, pure fiction.

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
Lazinko hi im sorry im a bit slow in replying ,i'm afriad you might not find anywhare to download any fishing movies as
its iliegal to download full movies that are covered by copyrite laws there maybe a liegal site that you can pay a retail price to download from but i've never seen one,and theres always the risky route of using a program like kasaa or anyother p2p
file shareing network but kasaaa is riddled with spyware and trojans,viruses ect + a lot of false files.(i've checked and wasn't impressed so removed the programs)i do sometimes buy job lots of tapes to add too my collection and end up with a few duplicates and if theres any on my list your intrested in then e-mail me and i'l see what i can do!