bobcotackle.co.uk

Jim Nicholson

Reaction score
Has anyone used this company? They would seem to be the cheapest on line for shimano but there is little information about the company. Also they only promise delivery in 30 days?

Yorkie

Reaction score
I regularly use this company for the majority of my tackle needs. I am pretty local to the shop in Leeds however so tend to actually call in for my tackle.

I have found the shop to sell quality products at a very reasonable price. The majority of stock they sell is generally cheaper than advertised elsewhere.

I cannot comment on deliveries as I don't use their mail order service.

Joskin

Reaction score
I have used them recently to buy a stradic RA and a baitrunner GTE. I was realy pleased with the service and the reels were delivered within a couple of days of placing the order online.

Jim Nicholson

Reaction score
Thankyou Yorkie and Joskin for taking the trouble to reply. I will probably use bobco in the future as there pricing is really keen and it seems they are an established outfit. Thanks again!

Jim Nicholson

Reaction score
Finally placed an order over the phone for 2 shimano rods. Best price I found on the net and only ?5 for next day delivery. seems good to me!