Barbel Meeting

Peter West

Reaction score
Attended barbel meeting last night in Preston, really good night Guest speaker Martin James put on a enjoyable talk and slide show, managed to scab a bag of frozen 10mm boilies in raffle, thinking of having a go at Martins cheese paste he made on the night, stunk the place out, he says his cheese is five years old which for obvious reason he keeps it his shed, who else was there, if anybody. Id guess about 80 people turned up.

D

David Lyon 2

I made it too Peter.
I agree it was a good night,and am looking
forward to the next one. Well done to all
involved.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
I was there sat at the door with Jim Hinchley. Talk was a good laugh and not a bad night for the first one. Can only get better.

Peter West

Reaction score
Bryan. Saw you at door,thought it was you sorry should have introduced myself

Peter West

Reaction score
Yes, all being well, just that i have a working party day after so full weekend out, her indoors won't be best pleased.

Peter West

Reaction score
Nice One, they have some good waters in north west, the Ribble stretches are producing some nice fish, apart from river do you fish inland waters and if so what for, what I mean are you an all rounder, I fish carp pike in fact any course fish, and fly fishing. Have started going further a field on PAAS waters into Cheshire, and so have not been disappointed with any of their waters, all kept clean and tidy, most of them have locked car parks, there waters book you get is something else to be admired, the work what?s goes into it, and direction are first class. And a pretty good web site to.

Peter West

Reaction score
Sorry Bryan. If i had took the trouble to look at your details all my question's would have been answered

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
I mainly fish the River these days but am always up or a visit to new waters. During the close season do a little Tench and Carp fishing. Plan on doing a little more pike fishing this winter.

Neil Howard 4

Reaction score
Hi guys i was there to. Was very impressed by the talk plus just enough humour to make to you want more.Sorry i missed you all but if we had a fishing magic cap or t/shirt we may have seen one another hint hint.