winter slide shows

Richard Poole

Reaction score
Hi folks, just signed up , great site, anyway just to let you all know up here in the east midlands we have a group known as east midlands carp study group and we organise meetings and the like for the winter. our first one is on dec 4th and the guest speaker is tony davies patrick, if anyone is interested in attending please see our web site www.emcsg.co.uk or contact me direct, the shows are held a few miles outside nottingham, just off j27 m1

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Richard, DONT let Tony drink. Last time me n Rik were out on a social with him i think he fell into the back of his car at around 3am!

Stax Williams

Reaction score
if you win the main raffle prize you will need your passport as its a weeks fishing at eutopia in france. the meeting only costs ?6 for none members or a mere ?3 for members.everyone is welcome

Richard Poole

Reaction score
only two days to go now until tony's talk, this meeting is open to all, ?3 entry for members and ?6 for non-members, the bar will be open all night plus we have various trade stands and the huge raffle with a week in france as top prize

Stax Williams

Reaction score
just had an e/mail from tony, the speaker, and he`s promised to bring his new book and sighn them for punters if they wish. the night just gets better and better.

Stax Williams

Reaction score
wow what a slide show. if you wern`t their you missed out. he sold his books possed for photos and one lucky lad one a weeks fishing for two at eutopia. next show is on jan 8th 2005 with mr GARY BAYES.more details to follow !

Richard Poole

Reaction score
next up is Gary Bayes of nashbait fame,see gary on jan 8th at the underwood miners welfare , J27 M1 , all welcome