NO AT AGAIN

M

Mel Crighton

Did you get yours today, the reason that I ask is that I have not had mine on Tuesday for several weeks, although I have had a copy sent to me by AT is this a general problem or isolated to certain areas, I am in Rochester, if you have had a problem please add to this thread so Richard Lee can see how widespread the problem is I am sure he will appreciate it.

J

John McLaren

Actually Mel, it may be a conspiracy by Anti's in the Royal Mail - I'm still waiting for the latest Coarse Fisherman, should have been here a week ago!

D

Davy North

I don't think it's anti's that are the problem with Royal Mail, just the management. It's going to the dogs very quickly. I know, I work for them.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I didn't see anybody I recognised with a p.b. from that new complex either.
I allways get mine on a Tuesday because I live in cheSHIRE.

M

Mel Crighton

You're a lucky what-not though, as for the PB it was one of AT staff.

J

John McLaren

Actually scrub my comment about CF I just noticed the publication date is tomorrow!! Just that last month's arrived on the 20th.

R

roto fryer 1

you dont want this months coarse fisherman as the front cover has the ugliest bloke ive ever seen on it

M

Mel Crighton

Ed, we can read but the distributors cant read maps, by the way my AT arrived today at 3.35pm courtesy the Royal Mail normal time for me.