someones got friends in high places

R

roto fryer 1

it seems that poor old roto has to take abuse on this forum but others do not anyone care to explain why my thread has gone?

C

Cakey

Yeah wheres it gone ?
seems strange when Roto's diary still up there !

R

roto fryer 1

yup lardy boys welching on bets is far more interesting than roto's diary.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
It was me, I deleted it and if i see anything else like on here again, I'll do the same! Wahaaa!

Bet - my arse!

stu

Reaction score
....he hasn't got that much dosh surely.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
not as much as you mr loaded bullard!

Oi Fisher, any more comments about my arse and I wont let you hang out the back of it anymore!

G

Gary Knowles 2

From what I can see you havent actually DENIED Roto's version of events was true though Stu......

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
The truth of the mater is as follows:

Me, Rik, Wol, Cakey and Roto often speak on MSN Messenger. This is a chat forum (live) where we pretty much all get on and talk carp and pi55 taking non-stop. When you are in a MSN chat you appear as yourself so a conversation could start:

Big Stu Says:
Oi Roto, hows it going?

Roto Says:
Not bad, you?

Big Stu says:
Cool mate

Where it says ?Big Stu Says:? and ?Roto says:? is where the user (me or roto) can come across writing in a font of our choice and a colour font of our choice. It is easy to go back to your options and change this to ?Wol says:? and select the font and colour of which he would normally use so it looks like someone else is in the conversation, i.e. I can impersonate Wol and start a conversation on his behalf. This is exactly what has happened here, Wol has antagonized Roto and had a wind-up conversation with him asking him for a bet (but pretending it was me) etc.

I know this to be true for two reasons:
1 ? Roto had a conversation with me yesterday morning with me pleading with Roto to get out of this bet (which I never had) and I wasn?t even on yesterday morning. Roto saved the conversation and sent it to me last night for proof.

2 ? Wol is so thick, that when he was having this conversation yesterday morning he got himself so confused, that he started swapping himself for me and forgot to change his name back in one comment, so in the conversation it said

?Wol Says: F**k off Wol? instead of it saying ?Stu Says: F**k off Wol?, this happened at least twice in the conversation.

This being the case, I know for a fact, and now with proof that Wol was on a wind up, but once again, he wasn?t smart about it. I also feel very strongly that he couldn?t do this on his own and Cakey helped him. This is based on Cakey?s comments on the site, both this thread and the one that was removed where Cakey was trying to push for a reaction, but then again we all know he aint the sharpest tool in the box, in fact he?s quite thick!

J

jason fisher

this still don't get round the fact that you bet your arse earlier on that you could beat him.

R

roto fryer 1

as you can see the lardo will go to any lengths to fish using his baitboat even suggesting that cakehole and faggotboy have some brains!!

G

Gary Knowles 2

Stu,

You must be getting mixed up. Wol, Cakey involved in a wind up....nah !

Surley a misunderstanding...or perhaps it REALLY was a lost bet :eek:O

C

Cakey

My knees are trembing oh fat one !

but what have I done......oooops just realised I stuck up for Roto

Also if it was Wol and me on a wind up surely you and Roto are the FIKKYS

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Crying so much he had the thread deleted.

SUPERB.

Got back in ya pram yet fatso?

R

roto fryer 1

boys your game was up before it even started.
you have just became part of something bigger than you can imagine.