Overnighter

M

Mick Bird

Hii have a friend who lives in Leeds and myself who lives in south lincs wish to do an overniter at a fishery somewhere near half way between the to of us. We have been to Sapphire Lakes at cromwell but would like to try somwhere else. Can anyone point us to alake which would have carp to 20lb plus if poss and also allow teenagers as my son would be accompanying us. Any advice appreciated cheers mick

Richard Poole

Reaction score
try cromwell lake just round corner from sapphire, its just done its first thirty

M

Mick Bird

thanks for the post richard, sorry for not replying sooner but been busy, you know the work thing !! Yes my mate has tried cromwell to and not what we are looking for. We now looking at Lakeside Fishery at Ranskill near retford, has anyone oris anyone fishing on there at the moment?

S

si

cudmore ??
it allows night fishing theres is a speci pond with carp and catfish to 20lb its just of the m6 outside stoke on trent so its kinda between you and your mate theres a decent cafe there and toilets and the ballif/bloke behind the counter isnt shy with info to help you catch infact he is a very nice chap (witch aways makes me want to return)

hope this helps

M

Mick Bird

thanks for the message will have a look at it. might have to cancel as wife put her foot down but will look for future anyway ta again