This Roto Bullying

Blunderer

Reaction score
At the risk of asking a bloody obvious question.....

What is the problem?

Why are all carpfishing forums bitchy? This one is not as bad as Fishing Warehouse but there seems to be some bullying going on.

Or am I missing a joke? I have only used FM for a couple of months.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

lol, you missing the joke mate, but saying that and joking aside Roto is the dullest most non interesting person you will ever meet. He has the personality of a damp sponge.

Aint that right Roto?

;o)

Blunderer

Reaction score
Sorry, I just read another thread and realised you were just p1ss taking.
Sorry for missing it.
Have any of you seen Fishing Warehouse? Every other thread ends in a real slanging match.

B

Big Rik

that's because they're all northern monkeys

us suvveners know how to discuss politely, argue eloquently and rip the piss unmercilessly.

I think if you look, nobody is above having the rip taken out of them.

G

Gary Knowles 2

Geee Rik when you put it like that, I wish I was a Southerner.......

R

roto fryer 1

ive just seen this and all i have to say is blunderer i love you lol

B

Big Rik

living in the disused cotton mills or coalfields of the frozen north Gary, you all secretly wish you were blessed with being born down here, you may argue otherwise, but deep down, you know it's fantastic down south.

jp

Reaction score
" He has the personality of a damp sponge."

That's unfair to sponges Wol.

J

jason fisher

but deep down, you know it's fantastic down south.
bollocks i've tried both and i know which is best.

Ian Mundey

Reaction score
Having been born in Essex, lived in Belgium and now living in Lancashire I just feel sorry for all you Shandy drinkers down south what with your sunnier climes and white stilletto wearing cornbeef legged beuties you have down there........ nuke everything south of birmingham I say

B

Big Rik

not everything down south is London you know.

"Poor Blunderer, poor poor Blunderer."

lol

"ive just seen this and all i have to say is blunderer i love you lol"

OMG!!!

somebody else for Roto to stalk

B

Budgie Burgess

"Having been born in Essex, lived in Belgium" lived in BELGIUM well that says it all.....

B

Budgie Burgess

Blunderer surely you have missed the joke do you really believe anyone could really be as dull as Roto or as fat as Stuart or as gay as Wol in real life?

Ian Mundey

Reaction score
heh i was dragged over there as a kid by my parents...not my choice!!!!!!...a bit like being born a southerner...that wasnt my choice either but I have made the best of it and now live in sunny Rochdale...Gods own country

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
2 out 3 aint bad budgie! ;)

Truth being told and all that, we do get on and do all fish together. We're all off to the stow in a couple of weeks, we're all off to France in December and we're all off to France again next September with many more sessions in between and therafter and that includes Roto.

I must admit though, its getting a bit too much now and we are in fear of killing the integrity of this site and if not careful we'll lose its sheer brilliance and it will start to mirror a few other sites out there.

I think we've all gone a bit mad lately and need to keep our pi55taking and over the top windups back to MSN and clean our act up a tad on here for the above reasons.

Thoughts?

M

Malcolm Bason

You stop if yer like, I've only just started and I'm enjoying myself! LOL

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Ian, Rochdale, thinking of moving there, was up at Whitworth last week and got myself lost, the first 3 people I asked for directions were pi##ed, made my decision there and then, this place will do for me.