Thought I'd put this here as well as in the for sale pages..

R

Richard Huggett 1

Having been f*cked about by what I term as 'timewasters' { none of you lot, I hasten to add...! }, I still have this lot....now open to half sensible offers.

Two 12' 2.75lb t/c Wychwood Rogue rods, used twice only
One 12' 4lb t/c Wychwood Spod Rod. Brand new, never been out the bag, still has tickets attached
One 12' 2.5lb t/c Dart Carp floater rod {soft actioned rod for floater biscuit fishing} used twice only

Two Daiwa 4050 Regal BRT baitrunner reels, spare spools and loaded with 10lb and 12lb mono. Used twice only
One Okuma Matrix 50 baitrunner reel, spare spool, loaded with 8lb and 10lb mono. Used three times only
One Okuma Impact IM65 spod reel, two spools, will need line as brand new, never been out the box

Fox Warrior 42" carp landing net with 6' one piece carbon handle....landed three fish only

NASH green carryall tackle bag

Wychwood fully reclining fully padded chair, adjustable leg locking system

RT two rod rod pod, adjustable buzzer bars, and rear rod seats.

Two Leeda XXL bite alarms
One Nash Outlaw bite alarm

A double set of Fox bank sticks, cam lock system type.

One Outbound 2 bivvy...more of a day shelter really, although it's fine on summer nights. Single skin, groundsheet, fibreglass poles, see through door panels....dead easy to erect, only takes a couple of minutes. In it's own bag, with separate bag for poles and pegs.

Plus the following :
SKP Beta box, strap, side tray and cushion
Two 10' MAP Matchtek leger rods
Badger keepnet dual set. One carp net, one silver fish net.
KEENETS 45" brolly
SKP SUMMIT rod holdall and loads of rod tubes.
Large spoon landing net and tele handle
Large KEENETS circular keep net
SKP folding tackle trolley

Loads of boxes of odds and sods of tackle...hooks, leads, tools, all the bits and pieces.

R

Richard Huggett 1

Not at all, just cutting down on operations and equipment for next year that's all.

Tony Strongman

Reaction score
OK, lots of stuff there!
I am just starting this game they call fishing and am looking for a good and easy deal on some tackle. All that you list is basically what I am going to be looking for sooner or later so are you selling it as a job lot or looking to sell bits seperately. I would be very interested in the price of the job lot or at least:

2 Wychwood rods and Daiwa reels OR 1 Wychwood 12' and 1 MAP 10' + the two reels
The 2up Bivvy.
The brolly
The RT Pod
The Leeda alarms
The spoon landing net or a smaller one if you have it
The Wychwood chair

I know you are selling so comments will be bias :) but how did you find the Wychwood Rogue rod? I read the earlier post about you getting them but haven't read any opinions so far.

Tony Strongman

Reaction score
Hmm i now realise that Richards post was 31/10/04. I don't suppose this tackle is still for sale then?

J

jason fisher

but he's disappeared for a bit due to family probs, that and he was last seen flying down camden high street in his dust cart chasing an enormous eel.

Tony Strongman

Reaction score
bwahaha! I hope things are ok regarding the probs. I'll just hope he can see my message soon then. I'll be trying to find an open local tackle shop today, so my have bought some stuff already. Not the best idea in the world on a Sunday though :)

R

Ray Corcoran

That's a lot of gear to get rid of. If that's not all of it then I think you should open up a shop, Richard!