Another Barbel for Wol!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
It?s got to be said that although we constantly take the pi55 out of one another on here, when credit is due, its given 100%. Wol has got to be one of the most dedicated anglers I know. No matter what time, day or night, together or solitary, that man is on the bank side searching out another specimen. Whilst you fish in a world that holds passionate and dedicated anglers like Wol who can actually relate to the real world and deliberately shies away from the pretentious side of angling then I?ll always be proud to fish alongside him.

An excellent angler, and excellent ambassador and a real inspiration to us all.

Well done my friend!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Can I get in before Barney for a change?

Tit!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Sorry Graham, don't know whats up with me today, did I forget to put that bit in?

TIT

G

Gary Knowles 2

Stu - I nearly spewed when I read your post. Just what has happend to you.

Wol - stop holding it out you TIT otherwise you'll get slime on the lens.

N

Nigel Moors 2

A grand fish Warren, excellent. What were the rivers conditions like? Was it well up and coloured with some warmth to it?

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
If I may be so bold Nigel and please, let me apologise for being so outspoken but, "you are an extremely lovely looking young woman!"

Y

yoggy

We havn"t met personally wol but,,nice photos,and a cracking fish ,,well done mate.regards.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Stu xxx

Barney **** off

Rik......happy 50th, you certainly look it

Graham, go back and sit under ya mushroom

Nigel, river was up, nicely coloured. Didn't take temp but it wasn't warm. I had to go in for a Chib earlier and it was nippy.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Thers an old saying I use when reflecting on a bad salesmans meeting which is as follows:

"It sometimes better to just sit there and perhaps be percieved as a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all f**king doubt!

Wol Says: "Nigel, Didn't take temp but it wasn't warm. I had to go in for a Chib earlier and it was nippy.

But in his diarised story it says:

"What a beautiful warm night it was. I was sat in my chair in just a long sleeved sweater taking some night shots of the full moon on the digital camera."

go on tit, say u were talking about the water temp only!

Thick, but gotta love him!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

You are dense sometimes Dennise. Air temp and water temp aint going to be the same.

You stick to tying rigs mate.

Fiko.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
It was a beautiful hot, dry summers night as I sat watching my tip under the umbrella, hiding from the rain and kicking the snow off my boots!

R

roto fryer 1

did it spit at you stu?
if i spent as much time on the bank as wol id expect a lot more than he manages

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
please ignore moy original posting on this thread - ROFLMFFAO

Only kidding ginge - you are the greatest!