4 rod quiver

C

Carping Hooligan

I'm about to get some new gear for next season and right now i'm trying to find a quiver that takes 4 rods. Can someone out there help me?

G

Geoff Cowen

The Shimano Tribal takes up to 6 rods; if you go for the new Combi Special it includes 3-rod sleeves for ?65. Have a look in the 2005 catalogue.

B

Big Rik

I've got a Nash quiver, Nomad I think.
Space for 4 rods on the outside etc etc.

Nice bit of kit and only 30 quid

R

Robert Woods 1

Rik,
I was waying up a new lightweight quiver for rivers. The ones I've seen just have one pocket for rod butts. But the Nomad I see has two. Ideal for better rod protection.

B

Big Rik

it's quite a good bit of kit actually (especially for Nash), with a centre pocket wide enough to probably hold 3 brollies, an external long pocket (zipped) to take long banksticks, landing net pole etc, plus a further external (also zipped) for shorter banksticks.
individual pockets at the base for rod butts (2 on the Nomad 2 and 4 on the Nomad 4) as well as individual velcos at the top end.
It also has some D's on the side, presumably to clip something Nashy to them, what I don't know.
A well padded carrying handle and a very well padded shoulder strap, all adjustable and unclippable.

Not bad for 30 sheets.

Ian Whittaker

Reaction score
Rik,
The D's are for reversing shoulder strap for carrying on L/H or R/H shoulder. I bought one last spring for only ?20 .Sound bit of kit so far.

D

Deecy

Aqua products version is excellent and even better if you get the hood.

B

Big Rik

"The D's are for reversing shoulder strap for carrying on L/H or R/H shoulder."

D'oh