XB1 Extension Box

C

Colin Smith 4

I am thinking of buying an XB1 Extension Box from Fox to fit my Micron Ms. Before I buy it, I wanted to know how you guys rated them. So, How do you think they are?

Col.

W

William Spencer

col i use an xb4.it has the option of connecting 4 microns via extension lead.i cannot comment on the xb1 but from using xb4.if you sit with the sounder box as close to you as poss you are not disturbing other anglers when setting up your rods on your pod/stix.plus when you're getting liners or runs you don't want everyone else knowing about it or they start casting in the vicinity of your tackle(very crafty that one)
and if you're like me and sleep heavy if you put it above your noggin on your bedchair you'll hear it go off at night.

C

Colin Smith 4

Brilliant, i will look into an XB4 then

Thanks a lot...

W

William Spencer

no problemo.you do get four different leds on the box so you do know which rod is running at night

L

Les Clark

I ordered a set about 6 months ago ,when it arrived the led was knackered,"we will replace it" they said,I told them not to bother,over priced,fragil, and cumbersome,the worst bit of fox kit I have seen.