Crack Cocaine on the Bank

M

Malcolm Bason

Mel, boil your head!

..........and serve it with a nice white wine sauce, washed down with a few pints of lager!!!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
When it comes to a 48 hour session on my favourite syndicate, theres nothing better than to get the old crack-cocaine or smack out and chase a few dragons, sit back and wait for the buzzers to bleep,

Don't you agree, or should it be banned? whats your thoughts?

Yorkie

Reaction score
I say Mr Dennis, I do hope you are joshing old bean.

C

Cakey

yeah I agree mr Dennis I love a bit of yorkie when Im fishing

T

The Monk

I think you`ve got to be careful which sringe you use, I once used my junky worm sringe

Blunderer

Reaction score
Nonsense. Crack cocaine is an aggressive, evil drug which just makes you want to torture the fish when landed.
I prefer to bang a couple of E's down me neck, then get some "choons" going in my swim. A bit of bivvy dancing to the line bites, a few bottles of Evian, you know the score.
And when you land a carp when you are all loved up from your party smarties......well, how do you think I ended up getting the picture in my avator?

R

Robert Woods 1

Once missed with a syringe full of hemp oil whilst injecting deadbait. Oil went bloddy and helped me to catch.

M

Mel Crighton

Shoot it up and die, anyone that dabbles with drugs is either without a braincell, or totally braindead, and I will not go boil my head, there is nothing big about taking drugs, you lower yourselves to gutter level.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen!

Everytime a winner! Roll-up, Roll-up, get Mel to bite here!

Unbelievable - How easy was that!

Blunderer

Reaction score
Mel
Easier to get a bite from than a gudgeon in summer!
Chill out......roll a big fat spliff and...... ONLY JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Mel Crighton

Maybe some people still have high moral standards, and detest smut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

The Monk

nothing wrong with high morals Mel, man after my own heart

Indeed I always make my ruffe slappers take a bath first!

M

Mel Crighton

How nice of you to offer hospitality, before pleasure, I hope that you treat them with respect too, even though they are ruff slappers.

T

The Monk

course I do Mel,

I am from Manchester you know mate! haha

sadly those days have long gone mate

my eagle eyed rich girlfriend has seen to that!