Great read I hope its true

Clikfire

Reaction score
LOL. Kevin I really hope its a true story. If not how did you think up a twist like that ?

S

Steve King

I would just like to make it clear that any resemblance to yours truly is purely co-oincidental!

K

Kevin Perkins

Clive

That's two articles you have commented on favourably - praise indeed!

As to the veracity of the story....... I can only say who could make up something like that, no one would believe it!

Regards

Kevin

F

Fred Bonney

He keeps them coming,don't he?
Up to your usual standards Kevin,great stuff.

K

Kevin Perkins

Fred

Sorry, I have just found your email in my 'saved' folder. Either someone at home has been reading my mail, or, as happened before, emails just seem to get sent there unopened (firewall/spamkiller/antivirus? I've got no idea)

Anyway,just before I went on holiday, I took the album to work, put it in a jiffy bag and left instructions for it to be sent to you. Normally that would be on a overnight secure courier, but I now have a nagging suspicion it might have gone in the post, in which case there is no way of checking its whereabouts. Please let me check on Monday to find out which way it went (if indeed the idiot did actually send it!) I will let you know soonest

Regards

Kevin

L

Les Clark

Kevin,one of your best yet,fishing with a new twist,fact or fiction,only you know,more please.

Tony Stevens

Reaction score
Fact or fiction makes no difference if your finger is in the pie----------.
As the coronary care nurse said "You touch'a the goods you pay the price"

W

Wolfman Woody

Must admit, I started reading this and then some work got in the way, I never finished it and forgot all about it. I suspected though, that there would be a twist.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, eh?

Nice one Kevin, but it does rather concern me when people write about an "aquaintance" or "I have mate...." You wouldn't happen to have this Amanda's mobile number by any chance? I'm only one hour away, don't forget.

K

Kevin Perkins

Jeff

'Amanda' is based nearer to you than an hour away.........

Regards

Kevin

M

MaNick

Brilliant!...

And the sequel where Cheeky gets in touch with Amanda through this website, only to discover that she's a tranvestite?.. when does that come out?...

K

Kevin Perkins

Jeff

Some even more interesting news is that I happen to know that Amanda has held business meetings at the 'Compleat Angler'

Is that near enough for you?

Regards

Kevin

W

Wolfman Woody

Oh I'm getting right excited Kevin.

She might have been the woman in this

I never got to finish it, of course. Haha!

K

Kevin Perkins

Jeff

Hmmm..... I feel a story coming on about Steve, Amanda and a bloke called......shall we say .....Gedd.

It will all be 'alledged' of course!

Regards

kevin

W

Wolfman Woody

♫ "Come and listen to my story 'bout a man named Gedd" ♪
"A poor little angler barely kept his family fed" ♫