Lucy's Website

• Thread starter Ron Troversial Clay
  • Start date
R

Ron Troversial Clay

I have just read page 9 of the Sunday Express.

There's a very nice article about a website that has been created by 17 year old Lucy Bowden entitled: www.fishingforeverone.com

Sorry, I don't know how to do links.

Here, we have a young female angler who is so keen on our sport that she should not be ignored.

Have a look.

And I have joined the forum.

W

Wolfman Woody

Hehe! Just noticed though that Graham being older is 1 minute slower than Steve.

Never mind Graham, the women like it when it takes longer.

W

Wolfman Woody

About the site - Brilliant!

Well at least the bit about women takign an interest in fishing - Yes, Yes, Yes! (isn't that what they say?)

Perhaps they need their own site too, let's be honest - any woman shows up on these pages and all the sexual inuendos come out together with the double-entendre's and suggestive stuff. Not very comfortable for a woman in a predominantly man's world.

I hope she's successful with it.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

"Sexual Innuendos"

That's Cheeky and The Monk's doing.

And she is a heck of a lot better looking than both Jeff's and Ed's mugshots.

S

Steve King

I not think it was a case of fastest fingers first Jeff - you don't know when either Graham or I started!

Anyway it is a good site and it's good to see someone trying to promote angling.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Ron said:

"And I have joined the forum"

I wonder if Lucy knows what she is going to be in for ........(South Africa etc.)

God help her!!

W

Wolfman Woody

Quite right Ed. Bet it closes within three months - that's about how long it will take to get tired of SA mentions.

You see Steve, that's how you beat Graham, by missing half the stuff you want to type. Finishing prematurely can be a problem, but a doctor can help you. :eek:)

S

Steve King

I understand that your GP is pretty experienced with this type of problem Jeff!

W

Wolfman Woody

Yes, quite right, Steve. He had a practice in Islington where he gained all of his experience and came out here for a rest.

Touche and parry .....

S

Steve King

Jeff,

He may have practised in Islington, but he became perfect when he moved to High Wycombe...

Lets leave it here or it will get like those nutty profs in the "History Today" skits by Newman & Baddiel!!

A

Ashe Hurst

just been on Lucys Site, Its Good, Very good.
In an area where there is a female interest especialy with Teenagers, I feel this is a good thing. the group i co-ordinate has several Teengae young ladies, who though not Anglers do have an interest anbd its hoped to get them chucking a fly, even for Dace and Chub or trotting through a Lob for those Cray Perch.

Im sure lucys site will be a hit. Its Bright, informative a breath of fresh air un like us windbags! including me.

Well done Lucy and Tight Lines