thinking of buying some new alarms and remote

D

Denis Goulding 2

Hi all,
Thinking of buying some new alarms and remotes. What would you guys recommend..

Regards,
Denis,.... ..... .................

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Im selling mine if you want them Dennis, 3 x Fox Rx's plus the reciever. I've alo had them modified by Cakey to have two led's on each buzzer, all electric blue led's.

?250 the lot.

C

Cakey

corr thats cheap for a modified by cakey set of alarms .....................

D

Denis Goulding 2

Stuart,
Nice offer, just wonderi`ng whats up with them apart from cakeys upgrading. whats with the two leds, benefits etc..How long do you have them stuart..

Regards,
Denis

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Great working order, just short of two years old, I don't think I ever used the reciever more than once anyway.

What else.....The modification is an additional LED on each buzzer so all have two instead of one, this give fare better brightness throughout.

I have too much to lose on here for selling anything dub so to speak. Hope this helps. As I say I'm not asking for silly prices, but as you asked, I thought I could do with a change anyway so happy to sell at that price. Nice little leather case on the reciever if your into that kind of thing too. If you want them, let me know and I'll pay for Cakey to service them before Isend them anyway.

Cos.....Thats just the kinda guy I am!

D

Denis Goulding 2

Stuart,
Sent you another mail.. Nice mates you have on line here..lol..

Regards,
Denis

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
They are nice mate Denis, we fish together all the time and love to hate one another if you know what I mean. Wol called me at 12 last night and at sometime today I promise I will write up the dialogue of his conversation.....