pods

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Goalpost because you can use the legs as individual banksticks if the need arise. Also as a pod they are far more stable if set up correctly.

PTnymph

Reaction score
I would go for the goalpost style as Bryan said uses the leg as individual banksticks if the need to arise

M

Malcolm Bason

I got the x-pod plus, and all the fox banksticks are the same diameter (mine anyhow) and so have many different sized ones that give me the more options regarding my set up!

C

Cakey

tri angles are stronger than squares malc.....i will show you in france .....ill sit on yours then mine......

PTnymph

Reaction score
"dont forget some tinsal for your pod !" while you lot at it might well put in the christmas light in!!

Tim Birch

Reaction score
I'm looking for a decent stainless pod for a Chrismas present for someone but dont want to break the bank or end up with something thats just tartish but ineffective, any ideas?

B

Big Rik

myself and lardo both have the Carp-R-Us stainless pod.
Absolutely corking bit of kit.
About ?100

M

MaNick

I have a stainless spider pod. God thing is, you can leave the "spider" bit off and use it as a goal post set up.

I would say..... dont be a slave to a pod.
I have 3, and whenever possible i still resort to banksticks!...

Blaine Ferguson

Reaction score
Personnaly i feel that the '5' style pod is by far the best, it costs nothing and is the chosen pod for the infamous 'D Brothers' exclusive fishing club. So far they have entered 58 fishing matches and have won EVERY SINGLE match by some margin! So that gives you some idea of the efficiancy of the '5' Style pod.