why does he cheat?

Nick Haynes

Reaction score
i once had a friend called phil bendall who wins most matches he fishes. but he CHEATS by using hand lines to bag up on those small perch. have you ever cheated like this? even the small fish can win a match on a hard water

Blaine Ferguson

Reaction score
Simply discraceful!Who does he think he is?Cheating all those other Honest fisherman!Am i the only person who opposes this?!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Are you for real Nick? 'Phil Bendall'? Is that a not-so-smart false name for someone who's bent? If not, then you shouldn't be using real names and making allegations like that.

Handlining isn't just cheating, it's illegal and if you're not taking the p*ss you need to think a bit more about what you're posting on a public forum.

If you are taking the p*ss then it should be on the Bait Box section to start with and done with a bit more finesse.

Daniel Matley

Reaction score
You just beat me to it Graham.......some people should sit back and have a good think about what they are writing before they post. I assume that if he was a friend then he will not be for much longer.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I can, and I will probably, but not just yet.........

Ergo

Reaction score
Leave him alone Graham, he is obviously a very, very lonely person. His just trying to find where his toys landed last time he chucked them out of the pram.

If he spent as much energy in being constructive, I am sure he could be quite likeable.

Ergo

Reaction score
Graham, He must be very lonely, I have just checked his Avatar and that of one Kyle Tonks, then I checked their info. They are the same person. If I remember rightly, this joker was talking anagram of carp on UK Fishermen and reckoned to be an journalist on Midland Angler.

Knowing Gareth Parnell, I asked him. Never heard of him.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
It's funny how many think that if they don't give any info they can't be traced. It's quite good fun at times following up the clues and digging into the hidden info that always lies beneath emails and other web communication.

W

Wolfman Woody

I'd be tempted to put an end to his miserable existance on this site now Graham. Can't have that sort of stuff, not without lots of evidence and the story from the other guy! Then again, this ain't a court.

It is for mr Haynes though - terminate him!

P

Phil Hackett 2

Midlan Angler?
Could it be that likable person on here called......now what was it? Sad Plight or somethinh like that!

Nick Haynes

Reaction score
just because myself and kyle both live in gloucester does not mean we are the same person.

Ergo

Reaction score
How about for a moment and Kyle will back him up

J

John Hepworth

Keep chasing my tail with Graham's links.
Just ban the silly old 'b'.
Doesn't he realise his IP number is given? Even the effluent(yes) filthy rich run out of PC's eventually.