Any offers ??

R

Richard Huggett 1

Hi all,

Got just a few bits left....if anyone is interested, I'm open to sensible offers ??

Wychwood Lightweight reclining chair, goes completely flat, used three times only.....?30.
Nash tackle carryall, pockets galore, loads of room, almost new....?25
Fox carp landing net, 42" carbon fibre arms, huge net mesh, 6' carbon fibre handle, landed three fish only....?35
Keenets large spoon type landing net and telescopic pole...?25
SKP Summit rod holdall and loads of tubes....?30
Pair of Solar bobbins and chains....?20
Nash Outlaw{1} and {2} Leeda bite alarms...?15 each
Terminal tackle, bits and bobs...offers.

Hope you are all still catching ?

Regards,

Rich

S

sash

Are you giving it all up completely Richard or just concentrating on eels?

R

Richard Huggett 1

After 'er indoors last stroke Sash{number 7}, I can't really leave her alone like I used to, so I'm selling up mate. I have kept enough stuff to allow the odd short eel session, say....couple of hours or so after work in the afternoons if I can get a carer in, but the rest of it I'm selling. I had SO much stuff anyways, so it's a good thing really.....!!

B

Bill Cox

Sorry to hear it Richard, fishing is the only thing that keeps me sane these days. since seperating from the wife and having sole custody of the three kids my fishing has been severely compromised, but to give up altogether mate, my heart goes out to you , good luck to you whatever the future brings.

T

The Monk

hope everythings alright mate, good luck, must call in for a drink next time I`m in your neck of the woods!

S

sash

Sorry to hear that Richard. Hope she's well enough for you to still get the chance of a trip up here next Summer sometime. Plenty of gear kicking around in my garage(and kitchen, bedrooms, living room etc!!) if you need to borrow anything mate.

M

Mel Crighton

Richard my offer still stands you want a carer send me a email.