Now THIS is fishing.....

S

sash

Please excuse the plug (non profit making!) Graham but I thought I'd point those of you interested in some excellent tales and photos of fish and fishing abroad and in the UK to the following site:

www.gulliblestravels.co.uk

It's the photographic fishing diary of my good mate Andy Pearson (who some of you may know), showing all his foreign trips in search of exotic species as well as UK fish. He has eventually got off his arse and waded through the thousands of images to put the site together. It's not fully complete but will still provide an entertaining few hours. Happy viewing.

M

MaNick

I just had a quick flick...

some great pictures on here, and well worth a look!

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
What a great set of piccies they are Sash, I envy your mate Andy P. If ever I come back on this earth I just hope I have the gumption to go out and do that. All round fisherman doesn't even begin to cover it, does it

S

sash

What's stopping you Graham? A week here, a week there. It can be done relatively cheaply. I've just booked 2 weeks holiday (beach, sun and sand type) for myself and my girlfriend for which I could have had a few months travelling with the rods. I know which type of holiday I'd rather go on!!

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Money for one thing Sash, age for another. I'm not going to plead poverty, we are quite comfortable, but the trouble with living off your savings when you are retired is that its all outgoings and no incomings.

Mind you, were I to win the lottery then.........