Fishing programs on Sky....

TonyO2

Reaction score
I have just purchased Sky...can anyone confirm which fishing programs are being broadcast on Sky..and what channels they are on?
Thanks for you help

Paul Hicks

Reaction score
Discovery Home and Leisure is the channel. Endless repeats but still plenty to see inc about 4 series with Matt Hayes & Mick Brown. (Total Fishing, Wet Nets, Great Rod race, Record breaking Fish) John Wilson does Go Fishing and if you're lucky Passion For Angling turns up. Some other below-par stuff as well, won't name names except - Rex Hunts Fishing Adventures! Its from Oz - marvel at Rex's seemingly endless monologues to camera while the fish in his hand almost breathes its last, before being tossed over his shoulder back into the sea... the gulls love that man.

M

michael rouse

Sky Sports - Shark fishing(was on),Tight Lines,Carp Show.

Joskin

Reaction score
fish on is the one to watch on bravo. its full of super hot women in G-string bikinis catching marlin etc. cant realy get away with watching it when the missus is about because it is quite obvious that im not watching it for the fishing.

What more could a man want than to watch fit women fishing?

Paul Hicks

Reaction score
Joskin you're right, I saw Fish On and my eyes came out on springs. Let's face it Matt Hayes is never going to look that good in a bikini.

J

jason fisher

home and leisure saturday mornings too.

ooooh fish on now if you compare matt hayes side kicks in his programs and the bloke in fish on's side kicks, i've got to say sorry mick (brown) you just don't come up to scratch on that one.