The Ultimate insult

Paul F

Reaction score
Today while fishing a pop'd up dead with a poly ball using a pencil float with a dart top, a pike jumped straight out of the water and had a go at the static float. It bit the float causing it to crack and made off with the dart! Wish I'd have super guled it!

R

Rodney Wrestt

:eek:) I once had a pike haras the fish in my keepnet whilst on a session on my local canal, I lost count of the times it slammed into the side of the net. The last straw was when it hit the net and flew over the top of it like someone going over their handle bars as speed, it came right out of the water, I brought the net in and returned the fish from the net along the bank away from the pike.

Ergo

Reaction score
I think you are all wasting you time, our friend seems to be back :(

Ergo

Reaction score
I leave it to you to decide what friend.

Ergo

Reaction score
Look you seem slow on the uptake, why do you think if I did, that I meant you? We have all sorts that post here, why are you special?

Paul F

Reaction score
Hey pal if you've got something to say come out and say it! How the hell am I slow on the uptake? I listed a post you replied with some cryptic crap so I asked what you meant. If your not man enough to come out and say what you mean please don't reply to any of my posts. If you want to pass snide little remarks to other people please do so via their email.

J

John McLaren

Ergo, I think you were out of order with your postings on this one: pas dfass has been around for a while and his postings seem fine to me. On the other hand pas I think the strength of you last response a bit un-necessary (your anonimity doesn't help either)- can we keep the lid on these postings? Rather than spoil what is generally the best site around.

Blunderer

Reaction score
pas - Forgive the cynicism shown by Ergo, there was some young guy last week who created about 5 different IDs and proceeded to insult lots of people and generally throw his weight around in a fashion unbecoming of someone who was brand new to the board and obviously new to angling.
Ergo, his style was similar and I thought the same as you but his posts seem to be genuine.

Paul F

Reaction score
Didn't know there was some messing last week, that explains the hostility! Great picture by the way Blunderer.

Ergo

Reaction score
If this is the case I do indeed apologise to pas dfass. However maybe a little detail in the profile may help.

Paul F

Reaction score
Apology accepted. Never up loaded a profile as when I first signed up wasted sure how good the site would be. There are alot of bad forums out there.

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
Amen.
Returning to the thread, the ability of chub to wait until the angler is pouring hot coffee into a cup held between his knees was discovered almost as soon as the vacuum flask was invented; **** Walker (jokingly) suggested a dummy thermos be carried.
Colin Willock (I think) reported a wading angler hooking a barbel with a dry sense of humour - it shot straight between his legs, to the amusement of the gallery.
My pet wind-up is shallow-water chub who pick up the cheese between their lips, then reverse away HARD so it pops out before you can give line - and back comes the bait with lip-marks on it. If they had eyelids, I'm sure they'd wink!