Wanted Shimano Triton 4500 Sea Spins

bobbyf77

Reaction score
Hello all,

Im after The Shimano Trition 4500 sea spin reel if anyone has them and you wish to sell pm me and we can arrange a price

Many Thanks

Mitchellman

geoffmaynard

Content Editor
Reaction score
These were improved and re-released as the 3500B in the USA. I bought a pair of them last year in Florida. They are now out of production again but you can probably still get them easier than the 4500 - most of which will be knackered by now. Thinking about it - I might have a pair somewhere... ?

bobbyf77

Reaction score

I just fancy a old set to go on my carp rods, im looking at the 4500 as they are just a nice size for mid range work. Its just waiting to find a decent set

bobbyf77

Reaction score
ebay

I have been, all the ones in america are had it, parts are hard to get for the originals. I may have located a set of 4500 x's that have had very little use.

Regards

Mitchellman

bobbyf77

Reaction score
Hi MM,

You can still buy the 4500's new out here.

I asked in a few of the local fishing shops and they said they had been discontinued. I have just purchased a set now.

Many Thanks

Mitchellman

fish_widow

Reaction score
Our friends are cleaning out and listing old gear that has not ever been used - I know that he has a couple of old sea spin 4500s - I think they are on ebay as no one wanted them on craigslist