Photo Gallery

J

john conway

Another way to use the FishingMagic Photo Gallery or at least a suggestion: -
How about Hyper linking a word in the Venue Report to a pic in the Gallery? This could be your latest PB, or a pic of the river in flood or drought. It could even be your rod or rig set-up i.e. under Method when you say for instance ?running ledger? this could be a link to a pic of the set-up you use. I?m not suggesting that this is something you do every posting and I would suggest that pictures of swims are avoided where you are accrediting the capture of a very large fish. Not that you have no right to do this but swims are not something an individual owns but something you share with other anglers, so a little bit of decorum is required.
OK lads what do you think and Graham any Techie problems or pit falls?
And if you are wondering why I haven?t got anything better to do; then it?s because I?m sat at work bored, and I?m not allowed to play out to night, and I think the Ribble may fish well, which is something I always think when I?m not allowed to go.

jp

Reaction score
A good idea John, and if only the links would convert themselves automatically like almost every other forum it would be so easy too.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
John, no problem at all with that, and anyone who can't do links just point me to where you want one and I'll do it.

J

john conway

Cheers Graham, I'll a go when I've finished the hoovering, and tidying up etc. God these FM Fish-ins aren't half expensive brownie points wise???????????