Groundwork

P

Phil Hackett 2

It might interest people to know that Groundwork a National Environment Charity (that?s a bloody joke if I?ve ever heard one!), and this Govt favoured Envo Charity, received 40 million pounds, yes I said 40 MILLION POUNDS! To carry out its so-called good work only 12 months ago.

Now with that sort of money washing around in its coffers, you think they could kinda dip their hands in the till and buy these kids some tackle wouldn?t you?
Instead they are begging from anglers, whose National bodies get jack-siht from Govt.

Emm! With that sort of money in the Nt. Angling bodies coffers I don?t think they?d be sending out the begging letter for tackle, do you????

There?s grant money available watch the vulture circle.
Oops they?ve to ground to work on the carcass!

P

Phil Hackett 2

Should have read
Oops they've gone to ground to work on the carcass!

W

Wolfman Woody

Thanks for the timely reminder Phil.

I have two old f/g rods in the attic (one and Ivan Marks model, eh?) that I was thinking of sending off. Maybe I'll save the postage, there might be a better charity more local. Chap in Wraysbury does some teaching.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well versed Phil,
my first thoughts were, is somebody trying to jump on the bandwagon after the very generouse offers of money to another post on this forum?