SLIDE SHOW, TALK AND SOCIAL EVENING

S

Steve Neck

BACAS (British Airways Clubs Angling Society) are proud to present a fishing slide show, talk and social evening on Friday 25th Feb 2005, at the British Airways Concorde club in Cranford Middlesex.

We have two guest speakers for the evening, Ian Welch ?Angler?s Mail? Angler of the year, and ?Globe trotter? Tony Davis-Patrick.
There will also be a tackle stand (tbc), a bait stand from ?Perfection Baits?, an RMC stand and a stand from Carp Canada. There will also be a stand were you will be able to purchase a copy of Tony?s new book, and take a close up look at his new range of rods. There will also be a mega raffle during the evening

The evening is open to anyone you would like to attend, no need to book in advance, just turn up on the night and pay on the door, the price for the event is ?4-00 per person, under 16?s are free. There is amble secure parking and a cheap bar, hot food will also be available on the night.

The doors will be open from 6-30pm, and we kick off at 7-30pm, the venue is capable of seating 300 people so for a good seat I suggest you get there early, (the hot food will be available at this time). The bar will be open until 11-30pm (club prices).

Directions to the venue are as follows,

Take exit 3 off the M4, (coming from the west & M25 heading towards London), turn right under the motorway taking the last exit off the round about, sign posted to Cranford (A312), this is a duel carriageway, stay on this until the first set of traffic lights, turn Left here this will take you to a mini round about, stay left here (going straight over), this road has speed bumps, you will come to another mini roundabout, (Just before the road rises to a bridge), turn right here you are now at the British Airways Concorde Centre. As you go through the gate there is amble parking here, the venue is on the right as you walk past the main club entrance, you will see a covered walk way, this is the
venue entrance.

Drop me an e-mail if you need further information, or post it here.

T

The Monk

shame I dont live in the area, Tony Davis-Patrick`s show will be brilliant!