smartcast

ruud raad

Reaction score
the first part is clear en simpel, but
how to prepair the FR10, reciver station, is not so clear. Some drawings or pictures how to fix the phone-socker and phone-plug etc, shootbe welcome for me a-tecnicus.

Tommaso Ferroni

Reaction score
Ok this is a great guide, i think that if the writer can upload a new photo to better expose the mood work

C

Cakey

ok I will get some more pictures up in the next couple of days

The Gooner

Reaction score
Technically quite good. But its still cheating!! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Morespiders

Reaction score
Oh dear!!

Cakey CHEATING, noooo,Mr Gooner, he's a man of the highest intregririttty, He's technically very good,youwouldn't say that if you wanted your lights changing from red to blue, or the 2nd best rod pod in the whole world making, or your smartcast critically readjusting, would you? Cakey can do all these thing's

PS

And what if your baitboat broke? .

Send for Cakey. Or ask for Mr White.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
What's wrong with using technology?

A 10 minute buzz around and you know what's in front of you, can't see how that's cheating?

Tommaso Ferroni

Reaction score
I think the baitboat is a grat invention, you can put your method,boilie etcc where you put your rig. If the baiboat have the smartcast is PERFECT, but if the smartcast work only for 30 feet is unseless. But with CAKEY's guide ( the only in internet ) is possible upgrade a great smartcast in a perfect smartcast.

Cakey thank you if yo post a new pic. THANK YOU

C

Cakey

my argument is that we all use technology for our fishing so why not baitboats and echo sounders

i.e. we all use better rods and reels 99.9% have a modern bite alarm and most use a car to get to and from their chosen venue

but there are still those that want to beat me up a couple of years ago (on another site) for my views

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

I spent years paddling a boat out to bait bream swims and nobody thought anything was wrong with that. I wish I'd had a baitboat then. Less disturbance, safer, and easier to make several bait-ups over the course of a sessionrather than one big one.

Baitboats are no different than many other angling products/methods - great at the right time and place, and a pain at the wrong time and place.

If you make sure you use them at the right time and place, with due courtesy to other anglers,what's the problem?

scoop

Reaction score
Hello all, new member here.

3questions:

Q1, Will this mod work on a RF15e?

Q2, My RF15e currently only transmits water temp and not much else. The 'wet switch' works as the trace at the top of the screen tracks along ok and the temp is displayed but no bottom profile or fish are displayed, any ideas?

Q3, Is the battery really not replaceable in the sensor?

Any technical suggestions welcome.

Thanks.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Cakey, my F16swheels come off and it needs a new red led, do you have a landing place near you?.