And it's hello from me!!

fisheagle

Reaction score
Hi Guys, sitting watching the rain bounce off my windows waiting for a break so I can go to my local river ( Colne in Bucks/Herts and Middlesex.). As usual, I have a browse on various websites, and I know that a few good fishing pals use Fishing Magic, so here at last I have decided to join what appears to be a welcoming and friendly site.
I am a general pleasure angler, my great love is River Fishing, but I do fall apart with excitement at fizzing Tench bubbles on a lake. Barbel or River Carp.... ooohhhh !!!!!

fisheagle

Reaction score
Thank you

Thanks Tenchgirl, I guess it was my reference to fizzing Tench bubbles that caught your attention. Still raining here, but it's now or never, and it's never never when it comes to fishing.

Stick_Float

Reaction score
Hi Guys, sitting watching the rain bounce off my windows waiting for a break so I can go to my local river ( Colne in Bucks/Herts and Middlesex.). As usual, I have a browse on various websites, and I know that a few good fishing pals use Fishing Magic, so here at last I have decided to join what appears to be a welcoming and friendly site.
I am a general pleasure angler, my great love is River Fishing, but I do fall apart with excitement at fizzing Tench bubbles on a lake. Barbel or River Carp.... ooohhhh !!!!!

At last, the Lord of the Colne has arrived on FM!

You can teach us all how to cast up trees now!

captain carrott

Reaction score

welcome to the site sounds like you should fit in nicely