Blenhiem Meeting Time

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
OK, we can get on the lake at 6am, we have all the boats and 34 fishing.

Best we are at the main gates, between 5.30 to 5.45 am, that gives us time to get just round the corner and onto the lake for 6am.

If your late, then the pairs may have to change on the day, so be there on time. We will set off at 5.45 for the lake, no waiting around or we will all be late.

If everyone is going in for the big fish bet, have £3 ready at the main gate.

The main gates are on the road going into Woodstock.

For those going for the first time, you may want to take a few pics of the place as we drive in, i doubt you would have seen anything like it before when driving to a lake to fish.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
5.30am!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

We'll have to leave a 3.45am:eek: Might need a midday nap, hope it don't rain.

And yes, the Palace is stunning!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
6.15 sounds good to me.

By the time we park up and get the gear down to the launch pad it will be near 6.50. Ray wants to get there early cos he knows how much gear he's gonna have to lug down for Spiders!

And then we gotta hoist the Jolly Rogers :D

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
6.15 it is then.

And NO i am not going to carry anyones gear this year. I will have a barrow, that will have an outboard for Ed and Graham plus my bag and chair, THATS IT. :D

One of my sons will be pushing it as it will have their gear on it also.

Graham doesn't know it yet, but at £5 a foot to carry his outboard, is a real deal.........:):). At the same time it will make his back pocket a bit lighter, so his Ar*e won't be dragging on the ground, thats £2,50 each Ed.

I know Grahams treating you Ed, I said so....:wh:D:D

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Reaction score
6.15 it is then.

And NO i am not going to carry anyones gear this year. I will have a barrow, that will have an outboard for Ed and Graham plus my bag and chair, THATS IT. :D

One of my sons will be pushing it as it will have their gear on it also.

Graham doesn't know it yet, but at £5 a foot to carry his outboard, is a real deal.........:):). At the same time it will make his back pocket a bit lighter, so his Ar*e won't be dragging on the ground, thats £2,50 each Ed.

I know Grahams treating you Ed, I said so....:wh:D:D

Thanks for sorting that out for me Ray .....;)

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Meet at 5.45 a.m.????

You cannot be serious!!! Mebbe okay for you happy camp chappies but some of us have to drive there and its 70 odd miles for me across barren landscapes full of warring tribesmen and dangerous animals. Apart from that my missus has to cook my brekkie before I leave and make tea and toast and things.

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Reaction score
Meet at 5.45 a.m.????

You cannot be serious!!! Mebbe okay for you happy camp chappies but some of us have to drive there and its 70 odd miles for me across barren landscapes full of warring tribesmen and dangerous animals. Apart from that my missus has to cook my brekkie before I leave and make tea and toast and things.

That's why Graham and I are driving down on Friday .
It's 170 miles for me and 140 miles for Graham......