Ron 'The Hat' Clay

Well done mate.

A good start to the new AARS group.

Better than Ratfish aren't they?

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good fishing Gary, your right about the pics being deceptive. The fish on the right looks a lot wider. Another good point is the baits and method they were caught on. That is what river fishing is about to me, but everyone to their own as they say. Well done mate.

J

John McLaren

Cracking day Gary,One day this winter I might just find the conditions are right as well! It's a real bummer when you have to select days in advance in the hope the conditions will be ok - but its wonderful when they actually are and its what keeps me going back!

G

Gary Knowles 2

Cheers Guys,

It is a really hard river to guesstimate when it's up and down like a whore's knickers...

See I still got it in Graham ;o)

G

Gary Knowles 2

Good luck Murray.

How's the Stour campaign coming on Rik ?

Incidently if your ever in the frozen North give me a shout and I'll take you out for a day

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Nice catch mate and i hate to say it but well done tit.

Did your mate (lol lol lol, another bloke fishing the river that you wanted to call a mate) catch owt?

B

Big Rik

Barney,

I think me and Wol may be wending our way on a merry trip norf at some point.

The Ribble for some chub and then the Trent on the way back for some of those easy barbel.

B

Big Rik

yeah, catching small shoal chub is certainly different from our usual solitary specimen sized ones.

P

paul williams 2

Good to see you can still catch a few livebaits Barney ;)........those sourthern ( no i didn't mispell sourthern) ;) tourists won't be able to hack a river north of the Severn...if they have to turn the AC off in the car they will turn back in panic!

G

Gary Knowles 2

Wol,

I was with the gay emblem and he had one chub, that's the real reason we went home early, I couldn't listen to his bleating anymore.

Rik - anytime mate.

Brummie - How true...

A

Andy "the Dog" Nellist

Well done Gary. Wil you be joining us for the next fishin ?

G

Gary Knowles 2

Depends on whether your going to nick my swim or not Andy ;o)

but yeah, probably.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

"Good to see you can still catch a few livebaits Barney"

And ark at Williams posing with his skimmer.

"I was with the gay emblem"

Cheese pasting then?????

G

Gary Knowles 2

yeah, he wasn't over keen on my sloppy seed mix though....