Rod Holdall

Adrian Thirkill

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a new rod holdall. I tend to switch between specimen fishing (not Carp) and pleasure fishing depending on the mood :)
I am considering either a Fox stalker holdall, TF Gear Padded 3 rod holdall or a Fox evolution quiver and cover - any advise appreciated !

R

Ross Turner

Im looking for a rod holdall aswell & am liking the Korum holdall,It offers either 1 or 2 rod thats padded(reels still attached)a zipped pocket for short bank sticks,Landing net,Pod & another pocket for the landing net handle & brolly.
I think the 2 rod model is ?44.99 have a look at the harrisons website

N

NottmDon

I think chub do a holdhall with some velcro connectors on the side in order that you can strap your rod sleeves onto the side of it, sounds an ideal holdhall to me. Having said that I have one for my match and pleasure kit and one for the speci angling. Fox make good kit as a rule and I doubt that anything Matt Hayes as anything to do with would be tat! Maybe a look at the chub quivers might help persuade you further or confuse you even further lol! Good luck with your choice, I'd be interested to know how you get on with the holdhall you eventually choose Adrian.