Been Fishing

tenchgirl

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Hookeye and I went fishing on Monday, but we didn't catch much he caught 3 tench and a small mirror carp, was about as big as a compact mirror..LOL . I caught 2 tench, 3 roach and a perch...HE HE ! I beat him again... We are going again tomorrow so will let you know how we get on.
Has anyone else been this week?

Tenchgirl..

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
I'V been fishing a lake that has a low stock of carp that go to 20lb but only managed a
6lb so far
The. lake is full of small roach and rudd so whilst waiting for carp I've been catching them on bread flake for fun

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I'm currently addicted to stalking big rainbow trout.

Over the last few trips I've been devastatingly good at stalking them but totally useless at hooking them!

Good fun tho!

IMG_7135.jpg

Rickrod

Reaction score
Hi im just back in ive been eel fishing tonight just the one run which felt like agood one before it dropped off . Also had some fin perfect rudd not big ones but still its nice to be out fishing

frippe

Reaction score
I have tomorrow off work for an assault on the river..

Fingers crossed!

Lark

Reaction score
Hopefully get out tomorrow to try and tempt some quality chub out of the Loddon.......
Maybe!

tesco value

Reaction score
I've been getting on my bike and exploring some new parts of my local river. Keeping fit and combining two of my favourite hobbies - cycling and fishing! I've even managed to actually catch a few fish of late, which makes a pleasant change.

Ben Hennessy's Blog

jimmy crackedcorn

Reaction score
Fishing margins with only a top two and catching some nice skimmers on corn and a couple of carp to 8lb or so on mussels of all things.

captain carrott

Reaction score
off this evening about 5 depending on when me tea turns up, will do till it falls dark on the canal.

rains

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Hookeye and I went fishing on Monday, but we didn't catch much he caught 3 tench and a small mirror carp, was about as big as a compact mirror..LOL . I caught 2 tench, 3 roach and a perch...HE HE ! I beat him again... We are going again tomorrow so will let you know how we get on.
Has anyone else been this week?

Tenchgirl..
Yep only got a few roach and perch tho lol

stan_lee

Reaction score
Had a few hours on the local canal today, fished the waggler had some small roach, skimmers and a few gudgen, then thought i'd try in the edge for some perch and every time i put some maggots in what looked to be better stamp of fish were taking em on the drop, changed to fishing on the drop and had about a dozen perch to 12oz and a dozen roach to 12oz, all in all not a bad day.

Lee.

tenchgirl

Reaction score
Hi, We went yesterday as well but had a rubbish day, hardly caught anything at all, it was the same for most of the anglers there, oh well there's always another day.
Glad to hear some of you caught something.
Have a great weekend all.TG