Nash clothing

Richard Toll

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase some new all year round clothing and am interested in the Nash Windcheetah Extreme. It has caught my eye because you can unzip the thermal inner in the jacket to leave a lightweight summer top that is still waterproof. I would like to know if anyone has any experience of this clothing before I part with my money.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
I've had one on order for around two months now. I'm still prepared to wait for it because it does seem a fantanstic jacket (I've tried a mate's on)

I have the base layer stuff and I'd recommend that too. Great value for money, well designed and well made.

S

swordsy

I have it and it is very very good unfortunatly the belly pockets are in the wrong place the hood is too thin and the inner liner loses duck down so at the end of a session you look as though you have been tarred and feathered the bib and brace is also a bit tricky when you want a piss.

If I could cross the wind cheeta with my old witchwood four seasons I would be in possession of the ultimate in cold weather fishing gear.

Kevin if your reading this drop me an e-mail and we can talk designs.....i have a cracker!

W

Wolfman Woody

Nash Zero Tolerance Extreme, is that the one?

IYCF gave it the best review in January edition, it scored 48 / 50.

Duckdown is great in garments, but it musn't get wet under any circumstances. They used (and probably still do) it in many mountaineering duvet jackets, but you had to have something else that was waterproof, Some have compbined them with lightweight Goretex, but boy are they costly.

Even body sweat can be a problem for it so make sure it is very breathable before you commit. Wash it in pure soap, NOT detergent, something like NikWax TechWash is good.

W

Wolfman Woody

Lee - ever hear about the duck that couldn't get up for down?