OUTLAW HURRICANE

michael stewart

Reaction score
hi dose any one know how big the OUTLAW HURRICANE is as i am thinking of getting one but i need to know weather it is big enough as it will have to take me my mate and all our gear we dont want getting wet so if any one could tell me the mesuments or send me a link with them on (as it isnt on the nash home page) it would be very helpful

cheers mike

N

NottmDon

Had a good look on a few search engines Michael and the same blurb is on them all as per the Nash site, very little to go on! The price from various outlets varies a lot as well ?69 on one ?99 on another and then you need all the extras to go with it as additional items. I got my bivvy from this place Ive put the link to. I specimen fish but wouldnt be out for weeks at a time and asked for a bivvy that had everything as standard that would take two men and their kit, keep them dry and also fit my budget. They sorted me one out and its been ideal.You could do a lot worse than give them a bell or email and ask for the details, they are very helpful. Good luck.
http://www.wickfordangling.co.uk/nash/hurricanes.htm

jinxs

Reaction score
Hi Michael I`ve got one only use it for 1 nighters, they only take one bedchair and thats across the front ok for one not 2 hope that helps.

L

Lazinko

I also use it, it's lightweight and just got one skin... I use it on shorter sessions.
like jinxs said, it's a one man.