Graham U there?????

Kiwi Carper

Reaction score
Graham if you spot this message what are the chances of adding a new section in the forums???
I am thinking "International Fishing" or something like that....all the overseas members would have a place to gather and any UK lads travelling would have access to the overseas guys if they wanted advice info tips etc....just a thought...
Cheers Kiwi

S

si

thats got to be a good idea even for somewhere close by like ireland where i find it extremly difficult to get info on catch reports and thats makeing it hard to decide whereabouts to go.

also if ime of to say greece on me hols and ime granted an hour fishing from the missus i could help maximise my chances of catching by getting some advice before hand

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Rather than start a new forum section why not add a new thread 'International Fishing' in the Venues forum? You can include email addresses and any 'other info' in the remarks column. I know it won't be quite as easily accessible but if we grow the forum sections too much they all lose their impact.

D

Dougie Genini

Good idea, speaking as an exile in Italy at the moment.

Kiwi Carper

Reaction score
Graham I know what you mean about the forums loosing their impact but I think there is a case for an interantional forum,,,,just scan through and look at the amount of threads that all the current forums contain re fishing all around the world. Yes we could use a thread in the venue section but how many people would know it was there....anyway it was just an idea and afterall your the boss.
Just out of interest have you any idea how many members are non UK based????