Tell us more!

T

Twainy

I'm sure it would be much appreciated if people who ask questions on this forum were to give us some feedback.
There are quite a few people who give advice but very little information on the results obtained.
Come back and let us know as we'd love to hear about what happened.

N

NottmDon

Seems to happen a lot on most other forums as well Twainy. I always try to thank people myself and the "feel good factor" is a great reward when someone says "thanks" particulalry if it helps them get a fish of a lifetime. There are so many threads and not all sites have a facility like this one were I can check up what Ive been gabbing about under "my forum" Having a barain like a seive doesnt help me but the "my forum" thing does!

Yacko

Reaction score
Twainy,
I think it is only good manners to thank people who have given a response to a question. I have looked back over a while to threads where I have tried to give some assistance to people and am amazed that they have sometimes not bother to thank anyone. Either they cant find the thread again or just soak-up the info and are too ignorant to acknowledge the time given to them.
Yacko