Overloaded.......

M

Malcolm Bason

One has to be prepared for every possible eventuality!

J

Jaffa

I bet you had a Tesco trolley behind with the BEER in. Or was it Stella for Gaz?

M

Moody Malc

Did he tell you Stuart, that when we go to France he has to tow a trailer just for his stella? He won't let me put any tackle in it!

J

Jaffa

When it warms up a bit and when I put some line on my reels. Then we can show him how its done!!!!!!!!!!

T

top rod gaz

i think that there has been some confusion here because the picture of malc was taken on a 3 hour session on a local lake . you should see the amount of gear he takes for an overnighter . As for the comments on a so called friend about his stella intake , i think that they are totally untrue . i know this all round angler and he drinks nothing but pepsi with a twist of lemon :). As for this Jaffa chap talking about " when it warm's up a bit " , what a big girls blouse . You ain't gonna catch em sat at home now are you .

M

Moody Malc

Nah, I'm 'Moody Malc' cos I'm a miserable git!

"pepsi with a twist of lemon"

"what a big girls blouse"

the two sort of go together, don't you think? LOL

...........anyway that picture gives a false impression, its simply down to camera angler that gives the 'impression' I had too much gear!

J

Jaffa

Top rod Gaz???? I think not mate, Top Blank Gaz sounds more like it LOL

bungle bear

Reaction score
i've fished with Gaz a few times and i think he's a good bloke and top angler . As far as i know he hardly ever blanks :)

J

Jaffa

Zippy sounds better!!!!!! This top angler is good at catching Bream the odd Roach but I have never seen him land a Carp ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!