One of those nights

L

Les Clark

Don ,Had a few sessions like that ,a good idea at the time ,but may have had a better time watching paint dry !

N

NottmDon

A few session like that!!! One was enough for me Les, have to admit though that watching paint dry is much better than watching dog c--- dry anyday!

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Brilliant read Don, is it only us proffessionals that have these kind of sessions?
I've lost count of the times I've gone fishing full of confidence, then all hell breaks loose.

J

john conway

Nice read Don, I can empathise with the sessions that right from the start seem doom, but for what ever reason you couldn?t help but act out. However, I?ll bet you?ll be back?

N

NottmDon

Think we all get these sessions Baz. A young lad Ive taught a bit about barbel fishing as been emptying the river recently and his confidence is, to say the least "high". He went for a session yesterday and balnked, his brolly blew inside out and the spines broke and his mates brolly blew in the river and was last seen heading for the coast at Skegness lol!Down to earth with a thud!! Its the days like this that make the red letter days all the more special. As John says I will be back and as for Cakeys comment I couldn't agree more I'd sooner get a soaking and catch nowt than sit at home watching soaps lol!