Flavour'Em Ready Buckets

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Graham,

What a pleasant surprise, so thank you to both Fishingmagic and to Flavour'Em as well.

I'll be sure to you know how the experiement goes.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

That's the starters sorted for the end of season bash then Peter! :>)

R

Rodney Wrestt

As Peter Said many thanks to the sponsor Flavour'Em, and F.M. I look forward to trying these products out.

B

Big Rik

"Joacim M?nsson, Sweden"

I'm sat here giggling thinking of Graham going down the post office to get this one sent....

alan strickland

Reaction score
Cheers FM cant wait to try the pelets out on the Tench.
Graham to save on the postage you can give my bucket to John Conway at the fish in,ill grab it off him at a later date.

thanks again
robert

F

Fred Bonney

What a surprise,thanks Graham and especially the boys at Flavour'em.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I'll bring Robert's and John's (McLaren) prize to the Ribble on Saturday.

J

John McLaren

Many thanks Graham, see you Saturday. Let's hope the weather is a bit kinder than over the past week or so.

alan strickland

Reaction score
Thank`s Graham im working the day of the fish in but hope to get down for a pint and a chat.
Hope all goes well on the day for those fishing.

M

Mike Howe

The postie arrived just as I was leaving for work today. Three bills (groan), assorted double-glazing offers (rrrrrrip) ....and a big bucket of Flavour'Em goodies. Suddenly the day seems brighter! Thanks a bunch- anybody any ideas on how I sneak out of the office to Try'Em?

S

Stuart Harvey

I'm over the moon, thanks to all at FishingMagic and Flavour'Em.

F

Fred Bonney

Mike,you could trip over a bucket that 'someone' left in the way,it's heavy enough!!!

D

Derek Emerson

To tell you the truth I'd forgotten that I'd even entered the competition, I've never won anything before.......what a great surprise, thanks Fishing Magic and PCI, I can't wait to get onto that bank now.

M

Mike Howe

Fred,
Thanks for the thought. You're probably right- the only way I'm going to leave this place is when I kick the bucket....

Richard Savage

Reaction score
To tell you the truth I'd forgotten that I'd even entered the competition, as well aas Derek........What a fantastic surprise, thanks Fishing Magic and PCI, I can't wait to go fishing myself now.
Bet the people who didn`t follow the competition rules are kicking themselves.

<?))))><.???`?.R1k?.???`?.?><((((?>

D

David Bourne

Thanks for my prize, it arrived on my birthday, great timing!

Was hoping to use it today but . . . hey too cold, wet etc.

Thanks again, (great stickers)

R

Rodney Wrestt

Got mine at the weekend, all my stickers were wasted though, they were stuck to the inside of the bubble wrap, look forward to getting out for a session to try these pellets.