A Nice looking Esox Barney

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

Have you ever noticed that when Barney is in a photo he has that cheeky looking half grin on his face.

C

Clive Evans 1

I'd have that grin too Ron, if I'd caught that fish.
Nice one Gary

P

paul williams 2

Go get em Barney.......i'm even doin a bit of luring myself now, got a load of rubber things off ebay.......i would have loved to have caught that big brownie by design!

J

jason fisher

back on the tiddlers again barney i see.

certainly can't blame him for the grin though.

G

Gary Knowles 2

It's not a grin Ron it's me saying to Ste "Just take the friggin photo" through clenched teeth.

Cheers though guys, you really should have seen the one that followed my lure to the boat. Potential record - without any exaggeration !

Paul - had I a dirty mind I'd be thinking the rubbers things you bought off ebay may not even be fishing related.....

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Nice fish mate, cracking photo.

Gary, whats the situ with getting a ticket on the res, booking, dates etc.

P

paul williams 2

Good job your mind is pure and unchasted then Gary........BTW is the pope Buddist still?

chubber

Reaction score
That's a nice fish Gary. Might not be a record but a couple that size in a day and I'd be a very happy bunny.

P

paul williams 2

Gary......got home from work tonight only to find Wol had found and introduced me to a new site for me to obtain my rubber things from.....move over!!........those big Staffordshire girls won't be able to resist these.........all you others interested mail Wol not me!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

lol...yeah.....do tell?????

Paul, my mail box has been on overdrive, lmao.....

G

Gary Knowles 2

not the first time your box has been overloaded eh Wol ?

J

jason fisher

well if wol's giving some one website details about rubber things it's got to be gimp suits ant it.

P

paul williams 2

What's a gimp suit? ............ :)

Wol.....was one of the emails from my missus? :) :) :) :)

G

Gary Knowles 2

it's that rubber all-in-one with the pool ball strap in your mouth that you wore at Clattercote Paul ;o)