Lovely day

tenchgirl

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Hookeye and I have been fishing today in this lovely weather, we got a sun tan but not many fish. I caught 4, 2 Tench,perch and a nice mirror carp, biggest one I have caught, although not big to some of your standards. I beat him again...LOL he caught 2.. If the weather holds out will be going again on Thursday. We did have some noisy kids opoosite us though today, which didn't help, be pleased when they are back at school..
Hope the rest of you managed to get some fishing done.....TG:wh

blankmeister

Reaction score
You certainly picked the right day for weather, although some times bright sun can make it hard fishing esp when water is clear. By contrast, I went out on Saturday and the weather was dreadful, I got soaked and freezing cold and caught three fish:(
Still, thats what it's all about, some good days, some bad. The important thing is keep trying, and enjoy it:)

Nick Lynch

Reaction score
Did good all weekend, fished Friday evening, Saturday afternoon, and all day Sunday. The weather's been barmy, aint a clue what is was doing. Caught roach, perch, bream, common carp, grayling, brownies, chub, minnows, bullhead, and bloodie crayfish.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
We did have some noisy kids opoosite us though today, which didn't help, be pleased when they are back at school..

Me too, because that is when I take my holiday.

I just cannot be bothered to go away to fish or anything else when the school kids are on holiday, and usually the September weather can be glorious.