The Fishing Party

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
You've read Kevin's nominations, now let's have yours......

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

What about Deputy leader?

Current requirements seem to dicate he should be from South Yorkshire,has a big gob ,likes the sound of his own voice & is extremely opinionated.

As the job cant be shared with that of Foreign Secretary , step forward .... Swordsy!

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Unfortunately it seems Prezza comes from North Wales - never mind we can lose that bit of the job description.

Nick A

Reaction score
I'd (seriously) like to see Jeff Monkey in the cabinet somewhere....Running "the Club" probably!....

Mines a pint of pride please, jeff!

W

Woody (Cheeky Monkey)

No Nick. I'd like to be a Minister without portfolio if only because I'd keep forgetting where I'd left it.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I'd be honoured to accept the post(Shadow Transport Minister)in the cabinet......all those lovely hubcaps.....

chubber

Reaction score
Any post would do me. Getting paid for making promises and then sitting back and doing nothing or making a total cockup of everything can't be too difficult.

G

Ged

I wouldn't mind being figure head or mascot. Well, with a name like mine.
Imagine if the Fishing Party got into power! Being able to tell the enviroment agency where to go. No need for the ACA and other such bodies. All money saved can go to party funding.

C

Cakey

yeah and we could have your relative Micheal doing the weather.............

Wearyone

Reaction score
Shadow Chancellor.
The late Robert Maxwell; he was great at managing other peoples money...and there are a few Club Treasures'names I could put forward for the Treasury team.

G

Ged

How about an employment policy of National Work Party Service during close season. Anglers to be exempt as this is what the wife is for. (I have just been handed a divorce petition)