Mono

Terry Martin 2

Reaction score
I am in the process of stripping line off loads of spools and getting ready for some (warmer weather).I normally use Maxima line,but see bosfish (Bennetts) are doing bulk spools of FORCE Mono,6 spools for a tenner.I do not want to go and buy 1000mls of the stuff needlessly, any feedback ref FORCE Mono would be appreciated.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It might be old stock Terry, but then again it could be a genine bargain. Is it worth the gamble?

Terry Martin 2

Reaction score
Baz, never thought about old stock, be a lot of stripping down again if its cr..p same old story i suppose,you only get what you pay for.Thanks.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I worded the last posting badly mate.
I meant to say I am not trying to sway you one way or the other. Have a look at what others are using on this forum, I use maxima myself, but will be having a look at this 6lb kryston when it comes available. It will take a lot to turn me from Maxima, as it is what I am used to.

J

jason fisher

i'd rather have daiwa sensor. it's a better line and for 6 quid for miles of the stuff you can't go wrong.

Terry Martin 2

Reaction score
I am like you Baz i`ve used Maxima for so long i cannot remember when i did not use it.Probably called complacency but you do get used to it and only once has it let me down and that was self inflicted.Maybe have to do some field testing for myself with 1 or 2 different lines.
Jason,do you use the Daiwa Sensor all through the breaking strains or what.

J

jason fisher

4, 6 and 8 sensor, big game and krystonite in 10 and 15,