Donald and Damien's Diaries

K

Kevin Perkins

He knows it's not Bridget Jones or even Adrian Mole, but if these tales are not what the FM readers want, is poor old Herbert wasting his time writing in this format?

Views would be appreciated

Regards

Kevin

C

Clive Evans 1

Short answer Kevin. No, your Not!
We love 'em all. (my favourite's Tickle-Tackle).
We're just too damn idle to remember to tell you so.
First thing I look for every Friday.
Please don't stop,the site needs more, not less.

T

Terry Comerford

Kevin, don't write for the plaudits.
If the editor allows you to be published each time you produce a piece, keep going.
Anglers are notoriously apathetic even if they enjoy something.
In fact I think thats why we're all anglers!

W

Wolfman Woody

I was going to start a thread just to say "Told you Donald would be ok."

Be nice to hear his side of the story as to why the old fart set fire to his chair.

L

Les Clark

Keep them comeing Kevin ,a bit of sunshine in a mostly drab week .

F

Fred Bonney

Don't even think about it,me and the Boys will be round,we know where you live!

K

Kevin Perkins

Terry

Sorry, not fishing for plaudits, justpoor old Herbert trying out a slightly different format and didn't want to go wandering off up a cul de sac (like I haven't done many times in the past - not!) The 'diaries' idea is so that I can drop vague hints at future stories - Donald piloting a cruiser on the Norfolk Broads, Damien practising pendulum casting on a beach.....etc.

Don't want the stories to become too formulaic whereby the pair of them go fishing, Damien hatches a cunning plot to put one over on Donald, but by skill or guile the old boy always turns he tables.

Merv

You know old Herbert only really writes the tales for your benefit, we just let the others on FM read them out of sympathy

Clive

TickleTackle is the easiest thing to write about, so much so that I try not to do too many 'product launches' for fear of boring people, shows what I know!

Alan

Waiting for the next book, I hope you are a patient bloke!

Regards

Kevin