fishing pox

N

Nick Smith

I have just became a new member of this fishing disease which i caught when I took my first fishing lesson on the norfolk broads last year and now i wished i had started earlier as I I HAVE BECAME HOOKED. But what I realy want to know is that I have just moved to Norfolk and have just really started fishing for real and I wonder if any one has an idea of any good locations to fish in this area.
also (sorry to babble on) I have this lake near me called barford lake,just out side Norwich,is there any reviews on it
thnx

R

Rob Brownfield

Nick....what is it you are fishing for? There are some good Carp waters your way, and many good mixed fisheries..
I am heading to Norfolk on Friday and hope to knock out some big tench and carp :eek:)

R

Rob Brownfield

Reepham Fishery (01603 870829) is a cracking water for a biginner. I was knocking out wee carp, tench, crucians etc on float fiahed paste and bread, whilst picking up bigger fish on meat.

R

Rob Brownfield

Nick....what is it you are fishing for? There are some good Carp waters your way, and many good mixed fisheries..
I am heading to Norfolk on Friday and hope to knock out some big tench and carp :eek:)

N

Nick Smith

rob.... as i am between jobs i will only be fishing small stuff at the momment as i only have a good float rod, but when i get the chance i will buy a nice carp rod and give it a try.
anyway i took a trip there today at barford and witnessed some good carp swimming in the match lake and large groups of them breaking the surface but at the momment i would be intrested if any one has any info on the main pond.
thnx for the help from those
who wrote back.