and now ovens...!

Milo

Reaction score
Take a look at www.coleman.com, the Americans get so much more gear than us! Portable hot water unit, camping oven, 3-burner petrol cooker. If only Coleman Europe sold the full range!

Ergo

Reaction score
Next thing you know, will be Delia Smith standing on the bank shouting 'come on then, where are you?' Then giving lessons on how to use the oven for that perfect crispy crust.

I make do with a couple of large flasks and sarnies.

Milo

Reaction score
I've never taken my Coleman stove with me when fishing, but I always take my fishing gear when I go camping ;)

I'm with you Ergo, what do you need an oven for when fishing!? Might be useful camping though - it would be nice to enjoy a fresh cooked lasagne sat outside with a good wine, looking out o'er the hills... ah, roll on May!

S

swordsy

One day I will be going to a peg, laden down with toys when I will simply fall to bits...knackered....finished.....deaded!!

bring back tupperware.... it was so much easier on the back!

S

swordsy

or serve up a bit of roasted "long pig" to the syndicate members

B

Big Rik

spit roasted swordsy.....

there's a name for people like you...

C

Clive Evans 1

Groupie? Lee.

Fan of, follower of, usually in the hope of sexual favour from, the object of admiration.

Not feeling a shade heterosexually challenged in the presence of Tall Dark Ball-kickers, are we sweetie?

Lol.

P

Phil McMahon

Im a fat bloke and if this means more variety of grub on long sessions then bring it on...Roast Tuffty anyone?

B

Bill Cox

Nothing new here boys , i was using this when i worked for british rail 25 years ago. only difference is they,ve stuck a thermometer on the front. The sad thing is most of you seem to accept that ?60 is an acceptable price for a small metal box you balance on a gas/petrol ring. How much extra for the camo version then ?

C

Chris Bishop

And how long until we get Hell's Kitchen on the bank, more to the point.

Reality TV show, sweary chef gives 10 anglers one of these things, then makes surprise visit to their bivvies.

Alternatively, a group of celebs each team up with an angler for the weekend and get used to answering calls of nature al fresco, 10 things you can do with Pot Noodle (TM), All Day Brekker etc.

Or how to win the early morning farting contest (two x Seedy Sanchez Pot Noodle (TM), half a case of lager, win the pickled onion eating contest the night before etc...).

Just imagine Gordon Ramsey on that one.

"F-ing 'ell Edwina - call that a chuff..? People have been f-ing waiting for that.

"I mean for f's sake. It isn't rocket science is it, you daft bint.

"have a couple of pickled f-ing eggs for f's sake and you've got 10 minutes..."

T

The Monk

Bivvy Oven???? used one for years so whats new?

As a bit of advice though for those of you new to using bivvy ovens,

1/ do make sure you use it at the opposite end of the bivvy from the fridge and

2/do remember to keep it away from the telly and dvd player, we dont want any expensive bivvy fires do we?

3/ do remember to turn everything off when you visit the jobcentre for the bolie giro

L

Laurie Harper

I suppose you could always stick your head in it if you blank...