Where's FROTHY

Reaction score
Frothy hasn't posted for a while.

Has he given up on FM or is he just on his jollies?

It would be a shame if he's gone, he's the only carp angler on FM that's out on the bank regularly.

heathbryant45

Reaction score
Going back to his roots, 80s pop wannabe

homepage_menu_03.jpg

geoffmaynard

Content Editor
Reaction score
Probably fishing. Jeff emailed him a week or so ago; no he hasn't left, he's fine and will be back soon.

And on the same kind of subject, how is PJ? Anyone know

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
I heard he'd zipped himself in his Bivvy and is refusing to come out ( who said "a bit late" ?) 'till he can out thrash the Monk on his axe.

Frothey

Reaction score
Nah, not Limahl - more like

l_f008b63b066f46c7a66aa62ceef6f9dd.jpg

at the moment.

Not away fishing, not left (though how do you "leave" a website?) just not visiting very often and nothing worth posting on - and on the odd occasion that there is it get's jumped on by the split cane brigade talking c**p about tackle, methods, baits, how to hold a carp, how to look at the camera, what to eat, what to drink, etc,etc.

I'll stick to my Hentai site's ta......

captain carrott

Reaction score
Nah, not Limahl - more like

l_f008b63b066f46c7a66aa62ceef6f9dd.jpg

at the moment.

Not away fishing, not left (though how do you "leave" a website?) just not visiting very often and nothing worth posting on - and on the odd occasion that there is it get's jumped on by the split cane brigade talking c**p about tackle, methods, baits, how to hold a carp, how to look at the camera, what to eat, what to drink, etc,etc.

I'll stick to my Hentai site's ta......

never a truer word spoken

cg74

Reaction score
It would be a shame if he's gone, he's the only carp angler on FM that's out on the bank regularly.

Not quite, I get the impression nonot (think that's how its spelt?) does a fair bit of carping, as do I, at least 48hours a week since May....;)
Might have been better written as: It would be a shame if he's gone, he's the only carp angler on FM that I like reading posts from. :p :D

Rickrod

Reaction score
at this rate they will be no posters left

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Reaction score
No need to ask when you read posts like this .............

Posted by Geoff Maynard:

"Everyone is aware by now that there are a small hardcore of complainers on here, and every one of these has had their say. We've heard it. Again and again and again. We've taken notice and where appropriate, we've apologised and/or taken steps to address genuine complaints. But that's not been enough for some of these people. So, if some unhappy members are not prepared to move on, then may I suggest they follow the advice given by Windy last night, and that they move out. These guys are obviously are unhappy on FM and are now detracting from the site and not adding to it. We don't want to see them go but perhaps it's for the best in the long run. We at FM are not the Stasi. We are ordinary blokes like you who go fishing. This seems to have been overlooked by some people"