Marsh Prately's mates

V

Vic Woodley

So Marsh's mates are at Orchid.Tim Paisley caught a 28.8 Mirror there on 28th June and lo and behold there's a photo so how come other people who catch large carp that are just under 30lbs don't get a pic.on his web site?.Old boys network?or just the fact if your face fits photo it.Good publicity? yes for him and Marsh.Shame he isn't so accommdating for everyone else .Still he's the boss isn't he?.Andy Furber caught a 29.6 on 17th June where's his pic.?or any of the other nearly 30s.Still he's an o.k guy isn't he?.

R

Rob Brownfield

Vic, I sense a wee bit of hostility there! Are u still smarting from your aborted trip?

There may be several reasons for this fish being shown...is it a particularly good looking fish?..is it an unknown fish?..was it caught in unusual circumstances...or...is it just because they are mates..and like all mates..u look out for one another.

i just want to state I have never been to Orchid...I do not know Marsh and I have no connections with anyone there.

S

Simon Ford

Vic are you ever going to drop this hostility or are you just going to keep moaning and winging about it?????

Yes it is a lovely looking long lean mirror,and I`d have thought it would be good publicity for the water having a named angler on the catch returns.

Give it up Vic

Stop moaning and post something worthwhile to the younger anglers.

Simon ford
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/simon.ford3/home.htm

V

Vic Woodley

Well i got the response i wanted sorry chaps just just a windup.Seems some people just haven't got sense of homour.

V

Vic Woodley

Obviously the pic. of your fish is bigger than your brain

T

The Seeker of Truth & Justice

why dont you just go and spit your dummy somewhere else if you can't be civil. if youve got a beef against marsh Prately then tell him, we dont want to know anymore. youve had your dip at him, now give it a rest.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Yes, I think that's enough about Marsh Pratley and threads like this that are obviously getting out of hand. Let's consider this thread closed once and for all.