carp and cats

T

Tony Cox 1

has any one got any information on carp and cat fishing on the ebro at caspe we are looking for a local airport and car hire also we will be looking for some overnight accomodation we have been before but that was an organized trip this time we want to drive and survive

G

Gary Knowles 2

Tony,

I'd consider catfish Capers self guiding service.

They arrange permits and tackle,boats etc. and you can rent their accommadation right on the river at Caspe.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
tony,go into the predetor section on this site and look for the pike teach in thread by budgie burgess.i believe he organises catfish holidays abroad.i`m sure he may be able to help you???

T

Tony Urwin

Nearest Airport for the Delta (Lower Ebro): Reus, for Mequinenza, Caspe and Rio Segre Zaragoza. Ryan Air fly there from Stansted.
Car Hire look at Carjet.com you can arrange pick up from them at the airport.
For cheap accomodation look for Hostales or Pensiones which offer good value they are in most of the Towns.
I do not know the area around Caspe too well as I usually fish the lower river around the Delta up to Flix and Riba Roja.
The lower river also offers some fabulous sea fishing which is often overlooked.