camera needed

Reaction score
Can't use the link m'lud but I would have a good look at Nikon Coolpix. I have an ancient digital of theirs but the new ones look good. And I think if you shop around you can get them on offer at about 85 squids

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
not sure why the link doesn't work
But the camera is a Panasonic FP3 price on line £169 in shop £99 looks good to me but I don't want to get sold a pup cos I don't know about cameras

Poshers Google panasonic FP3 or go on Jesdsops web site and put in Panasonic FP3

Rickrod

Reaction score
cakey your man to tell you about camera's but hes no longer with us

7080fred

Reaction score
I have just got a new Nikon coolpix myself and it takes excellent photos. Also it takes videos if you want to take videos of the fishing.

It was a cool £240 but you might be able to get one cheaper on ebay.

Last edited:

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions but both the CX1 and the Nikon are TOO much

I just want a simple point and clikc camera that give good "snap" shot photos for family events and those odd occasion I catch a fish worth taking a picture of

Cone on Monk I know it's not in your league a camera such as this but what is your thoughts on the FP3

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Shine gave the heads up on a Samsung ES15 Morrisons were knocking out at half price a couple of weeks back.I had one for precisely the same reason...in the bag in case I get a good un. Its the nuts and for that money a steal.

Search for a thread called "Bargains" started by Shine.

sagalout

Reaction score
I just bought the Nikon coolpix 3000 from Currys for £99.00 to replace our Nikon Coolpix 200 tha tis 7 years old. Excellent quality,simple point and shoot or as complicated as you like. 4 times optical zoom, "credit" card size.

I know nuffin abaht kameras and so this help is worthless :D

tony

Reaction score
keep it very simple. no point wasting money on features youll never use.

Also cost, think of what might happen if you drop it whilst fishing? £160 falls to floor or £80 falls to floor, which would you prefer?